Jun 26, 2007

OK?????

Umm.. So i woke up early. Went to school for some last minute help from the lecturer. At least my head is lighter nw. Still ive got no confidence for the oncoming test. Changed blog song. Interested ask me.

Oh ya recently ive heard this band 12012. Ya name sounds weird but i tell u the music is nt. It's SO BEAUTIFUL. At least to me. Quite a good band. Downloaded their discog. Listen to a few songs. VERY GOOD! My god hard to find good 'nt emo' kind of bands these days. Yes they are visual kei.

Shall upload one song per blog post from nw onwards. Dun get me wrong. It's nt upload one song per EVERY SINGLE BLOG POST. It's one song per blog post. Get the difference? So ya dun say" Oi y nvr upload songs? I tot one song per post?" pls?

I present u- the song cyclone by 12012. Will be my blog song soon.

12012 - Cyclone

No comments: