Jul 3, 2007

Requests and Songs and Life

Ok. I got a C for Biochemical Science. C damn it!! C!!!! I would be glad to just get a D. But Wow a C!!!! How orgasmic!!!! Lol. Ya. Played pool yesterdae. By huat " Xiang Yuan is a noob. Lose shame shame. " LOL. If XY is a noob... I = something lower than a noob. Dunnoe the word. Find the word urself.

As for song request.... Here are the dragon force's songs Loveless Eden requested

Dragonforce - Disciples Of Babylon
Dragonforce - The Evening Star

Nw. On to Kagrra's mini-album Nue specially for loveless Eden.

Kagrra - Kiyuu No Uta
Kagrra - Mateki
Kagrra - Nue No Nara Koro
Kagrra - Konton
Kagrra - Shi, Mi, Me, Yu, Ki, Ma, A
Kagrra - Shiroi Mashu

Finally.. ALL DONE! Any problems with the songs just tag me. I'll get to it ASAP. Probably reupload.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU. ARE. THE. BEST.

Seriously ^.^

*hugs Daryl*

And I was juz lookin for some DragonForce to feed my addiction...

You juz made my day!;p