Nov 9, 2008

Morning~

SATOSHI DEATH! Its been a while here. Look at the amount of cobwebs and dust collected here.

I woke up early, in fact too early today. Am supposed to meet baoying to get her tix later at 1045. Maaa. Shall use this time to revive my blog i guess.


Natsumi-chaaaaaaan, if u are seeing this. I UBER x99 miss u!!!! I promise u, if i ever get to go to japan, i will go harajuku wif u :X but NO YAOI PLOX!


Well uh. Pics say a thousand words rite? I caught some silly snapshots of singapore daily life, All i can say is, singapore is not soo high tech and developed as we tot it is does it?


Here goes! A pic i took while queing up for food in my school, a supposedly high tech polytechnic.

U have to buy it! Cuz it is THE meal!!

For the benefit of ppl who dun understand becuz of language problems, let me do a very lousy translation.

That dish is written as Bak ku teh. it means meat bone tea??? in a certain dialect of sorts.
BUT!

Bak ku TEH =/= Bak ku THE

TSUGI! Took this in the bus ne~

GOODNESS! More like mind ur head.

And the last pic is my sex hair. According to natsumi, Sex hair is the hair u get when u just woke up from bed. Ppl around me noe that my hair is always down ala yukke style. sooooo i feel kinda shy posting my sex hair, but if u do get high seeing it. Do give me a call :P
KIDDING KIDDING! Natsumi~~~~~ :P

Douzo.

Its blur T.T
Edit : : Quiz quiz. Im being tagged. here goes.
Q1. The Person Who Tagged You Is ?~
Sophia Ptr
Q2. Your Relationship With Her ?~
She is my P~~~~T~~~~RRRR!!!!
Q3. Your 5 Impression Of Her ?~
Must i really say? Shes hawt, scary,fit,hungry and erm..... adorable!
Q4. The Most Memorable Thing She Has Done For You ?~
Waited for me for a whole 1 hr cuz im late :X
Q5. If She Becomes Ur Lover, You Would....~
Sooo love her back and pray to all gods i can find :X
Q6. If She Becomes Ur Lover, She Needs To Improve On?~
her kicks and punches. No infact she need to deprove not improve.
Q7. If She Becomes Your Enemy , You Would ....
First, eat a cheeseburger, then run far away. I MEAN VERY FAR AWAY
Q8. If She Becomes Your Enemy , She Needs To Improve On ?~
Improve on how to locate me? Cuz i be so afraid of her i be hiding somewhere?
Q9. If She Becomes Your Enemy , The Reason Would Be ?~
I snatch her bf :X
Q10. The Most Desired Thing You Want For Her Will Be ?~
WEAR OFF SHOULDERS AND SKIRT TO FIND MEE!!!!
Q11. Your Overall Impression Of Her ?~
Red Hot Chilli Padi :X
Q12. How Do You Think Others Would Think Of You ?
Crazy shorty :X
Q13. The Characters You Love About Yourself ?~
My hump?
Q14. The Characters You Hate About Yourself ?~
I Guess its also my hump?
.Q15. The Most Ideal Person You Wanna Be ?~
MUCC NO YUKKE!
Q16. For People That Love & Care For You , What Would You Wanna Say To Them ?~
Can u be my gf? / Lets go dating!

No comments: