May 6, 2008

EAT EAT EAT~!

Its a lil outdated. About 3 days ago. But went to citylink's NEWYORKNEWYORK to have dinner wif my frens.

This was wat i ate.














oooo the fat juicy chicken coupled wif carbonara sauce.


Pls ignore the mangled mass beside the chicken. Its just remains of the juicy and tight skin of the chicken. Orded tomato soup AFTER my meal, which surprised the .....wat u call them waiters? She was like WTF?TOMATO SOUP AFTER A MEAL?? ITS AN APPETIZER FOR FUCKS SAKE !!!!one11one!!1


First of all, i am not a 9 yr old kid who noes nth about food. I DO NOE ITS AN APPETIZER~!!!! i just craved for tomato soup, can i? Wats up wif tt? i dun find it such a big issue. But the waiter fails.


EPIC FAIL.

epic fail
wasn't it supposed to be cereal?

Seconly, I PAY PART OF UR WAGE U FILTHY WHORE! SO JUST GET MY ORDER AND SCRAM!!!! lol oops. lotsa profanities. My bad.

Updates will come.

Pls wait.

Kthx bye.

No comments: