Jun 11, 2008

Sian i havent meet tiiiinng very long liaw. Wan see her soon =).

Today got clique outing. Yay finally. Go watch kungfu panda. Hmm, cant really comment on the show, it is funny, but then very predictable. Can watch again if someone wanna. Then after that in mrt, saw ugly side of singaporeans, all jitao chiong into sardine-packed mrt. I naturally dun wan struggle lo, so i just stand and wait. One of my fren melissa too skinny lose the battle, take nxt train wif me. Others all healthy and strong took the mrt le. Nvm being the good members they are, they stop and wait for us in the nxt train =).

Nxt comes the bus trip to chomp chomp. Wa kao the bus macham keep dead body there like tt. The vomit smell so strong. Wan faint, from hungry become full.Zzz

After makan at chomp chomp go the cafe ice cubes. Lol then we surprised the bean wif a small cake, full of halls, sour plum and chocalate. Qua qua who ask him wan 20 yr old liaw =X.

Pictures come tml. All the picture provider slp liaw.


I very sian. Im very tired. I type differently when im tired. So i sound like a kid. I ish very cutesy de horhx??

I give u beeeessst price. $34.50

No comments: