Jun 30, 2008

Today i dreamt a very weird dream.

I dreamt that "i was dreaming and i woke up."

Didnt get it?? Wat i meant was i dreamt that i was dreaming, and i woke up in my dream. EVEN WENT TO SCHOOL!!! I rch school at abt 8.30 in my dream. Was late. Then i went into class and sat on the usual spot, then chat wif my poly clique.It was soo real!!!!!!

Then suddenly, my ma off the aircon and ask me why no school. Then i was like !!!!!!! OMG! IM STILL AT HOME!!! I thought i was in school the whole day!!! And the time i woke up was, 8.30?

Scary isnt it once u think abt it, deja vu.

Scares me now thou. How is it possible to dream that u are slping and woke up!

and time = 8.30!!!!!

Coincedence, i think not. I think im possessed.

And i failed FPM twice. 40% i maybe get abt 10%
gotta score at least 40 nw

=(

No comments: