Jul 13, 2008

Homos!

Yes. Gays. A very controversial topic.

I dun mean gay as in doing things wrongly, or dressing wrongly, i mean the real deal. Gays. Males who are sexually attracted to males.

I use to detest them really much. To the point i scoff at them, or do not want to have anything to do wif them.

Come to think of it nw, i am so stupid. Y am i doing this? They are not gonna gay around wif me if i leave them alone wat. Just like us straight males, do we go around raping any girls we see? Its the same to them. They dun go around farking boys.

Let me use Xmen as an example. Mutants are not socially accepted becuz they are different. And mutants are fighting for their existence. Same thing for gays.

I personally think gays are disgusting, but i dun really bother tt much anymore.

As long as they dun hit me, im cool.

cuz im STILL STRAIGHT!!!

No comments: