Jul 20, 2008










Ytd i went back to band. Missed my juniors bad. So decided to visit.














I ended up playin soccer wif the lower sec.






Me playing wif Hafiz and the sec 1s.




After a while, Damn it . It started raining. So my hair and all got messy. But who cares! I had alot of fun. I played the roller chair down the slope, then got drenched again.




And then hor, i cosplay sia.

Ahaha. I look awfully weird. Let me explain.

1) My hair is in an absolute mess. But raining so bo bian.

2) The shirt and pants i stole are all too big. The shirt is 120cm!!! Cannot la! I wear i think 96 cm.

120-96 = 24cm difference!!

And the shorts, its 84cm. Its too big!!!! i dun have a 32 inch waist man. Thank god there is a belt.

3) U can notice that my green pants are coming out from the opss shorts :P

4) Specs are courtesy of Hafiz. But due to degree too big, i have to squint.

Hahaha conclusion = ugly me. I fail at cosplaying :P.















No comments: