Sep 7, 2008

Picking up myself.

3 bottles of ribena sparkling to drown my sorrows.




Bottle number 1 = Past
Bottle number 2 = Present
Bottle number 3 = future.



Alot of unhappy things happened to me. I got my heart broken again. I lost my wallet which has my ic in it. I dislocated my arm.



Unhappiness is flushed down my stomach and wat past is past.



2nd bottle is to tell me i should appreciate im alive and it is not the end yet. It may be tough, but im sure one day i shall soar above the losers who looked down on me



3rd bottle which represents the future, is to tell me to endure any setbacks like this if it is to happen. This is how i grow.



I gave u a chance. Take it or leave it. Up to u. But dun ever come crying to me .



The word "regret" is never good to use.


Smile always! =D




No comments: