Sep 23, 2008

Sry for the delay to the readers if there are any. Im SOOO lazy i cant be bothered. But ya did go out alot nowadays also so, very sorry for the lack of updates.



I shall give a VERY BRIEF description of where i went last weekends.

Saturday : Tarot outing

Hmmm why am i going to a tarot outing u say, the reason is. I dunnoe. I dunnoe wat the hell is tarot. I just wanna waste my time away cuz home is so boring.

So er long story short. I went to meet fiona at City hall MRT. Have to cuz we both dunnoe the place of that meeting. So yea. Met her. While walking , we came across this.

*ooooh loook at meeee. Imma water-based hamstar!*

These bunch of children are playin in some water ball or smth, i can try playing. the problem is u have to spend 30 bucks on a single receipt to play this game FREE. Ironic. 30 bucks. good scam ya?


Anyway, managed to find the tarot master. So erm we had our fortune read and was happy. played arcade and go home. MY fortune is great for my relationship, but bad for my studies. Oh well. Guess im a lover boy isnt it.


Sunday : Waseda Shibuya High School

To emphasize my point.

Well i cant show pics IN the school cuz their erm.. coordinator wishes to protect the students identity. Waa all is fair . I understand. Maybe cuz the students are too hot i guess.

Went wif neo. Nxt time i shall bring female accomplices. Going to this place wif a male is awkward.Bear that in mind. We came too late. the school is A SAUNA AND A GIANT TUNA CAN!

Its hot. The weather made it worse. The crowd made it worse. So erm. Didnt try any classrooms. Only did the movie. Was HILARIOUS! Omg they are such hot ppl. Even fat builds of them are hot. guys are hot. Girls are hot. Thumbs up for the sch.

But hey, they can nvr be hotter than NATSUMI!!!! *winks winks*

ok lets stop here for today. Im getting dull.






No comments: