Dec 28, 2008

SHIMATA.

Osu! Im terribly sorry for the rotten corners u see in my blog. Rejoice! Today im gonna rejuvenate my blog wif some snippets of my life recently.

Ok first off. on 23 dec, i forgot when was it. Went to sakura to eat wif....Primary school mates!!!! Waa most of them i cant recognize. Ok im lying, actually i can recognize all of them. Yes they were some changes. Some become more handsome, Some become chiobu, some went to army. But hey the base of everything is still there yes?

I really had fun then. Chatted with them till late at night. Fun bunch of ppl yes? Thou i had to say, im as hungry as ever, i think i need a growth boost quick -.-

Heres a pic of me drinking PLAIN WATER with cynthia in the background.

Plain water is delicious



3 letters to sum up the day. FUN!

Then comes christmas, went out with neo. I didnt want to go ECP to celebrate christmas. thats like lame. So i went out wif him. Vivo was it? Apparently the christmas tree looks beter in the reflection than the real deal.

U see wat i mean? The colours !

Then comes ytd. Oh god wat a waste of time. Matsuri? Matsuri my ASS! Aint see nth but a group of cosplayers. Well yea ggiven that i didnt see the infomation carefully, i ended up going fort canning to do wat tourist do. Sightseeing.

Well... ytd sucked. Very bad.

No comments: