Dec 9, 2008

Song Review

Well urm hi people. Sry of the lack of updates and the blantant ignores of the tagbox. I really am truly VERY lazy :X




So erm to all the tags there. Hi. Im daryl. Nice to meet u.



Ok erm so. Ya since i have nth to talk abt. I shall write abt my views of the new single buy the band SuG.



People who noe me close enuf would noe that i enjoy japanese rock very much. especially if they are visual , take note that while the looks attract me, the songs attract me more. A band that looks good visually but suck in their playing is not a good band.



So yea the lineup for SuG.



Left to right : Chiyu (ba) Yuuji(gt) Takeru(vo) Masato(gt) Mitsuru(dr)

Well uh.. First of all im not really impressed by this band. Yes the vocalist is cute and all but... His voice and the overall song structure to me is weird and pretty mediocore. It still baffles me as to why do girls love them so much. Oh well sex sells.

Ok their latest single.

SuG - Tricolour Colour

Credit: Taemin

Tracklist:
01. UMBILICAL
02. 宴ぴーぽぉ
03. Dress up with darkness
04. 晴天

Ok hmmm. The first song Umbilical. Wow its kinda refreshing. Its a sad song wif a very happy and poppy touch. It got me interested for awhile but meh still mediocore.

As for the last 3 tracks. Mainly filler tracks, nth exciting. except for the 3rd song, its kinda heavy, but yea its pleasant. Just enough to pass.

Crappy review huh? I too lazy to type :X

No comments: