Oct 28, 2009

NSFW!! ( not )

I bet i got all those wolves bad hahahaha.

WELL i suppose they arrree girrls, but i didnt say HUMAN GIRLS did i :X

Here are these 2 girls of mine snuggling in a single bed. Arrr sisterly love :X


Arent they adorable?
Well yea they have names. I just named them. They have yet to respond to them thou. But pretty soon they will XD
If u cant see clearly, the "younger one" ( i assumed cuz she is fuckin active, shes the first one to bite my hand) its the 1 outside and the "older one" ( again i assumed cuz she is damn demure and stuff, quiet kind) is sleeping inside.

Cant see? Let me highlight for u


They have their own personalities and temperaments, i tell u why am i so amused by both of them haha. Probably in the nxt update. Now they are signalling me to let them run on the ball. GTG