Jan 17, 2010

Sorry Sorry, Shawty Shawty.

Wow i didnt know my blog has fans hahahaha. Ok im sorry really, but i didnt really want to continue blogging becuz :

1) Natsumi is right. Im too lazy to get my ass up here.

2) I almost forgot my password

3) Too freakin many pictures to upload.


3rd bold. FUCKING SLOW DAMMIT. arhhgg waste of mah tym u noe wat im sayin n***a?

Ok lets start. I shall post it short. and in a TIMELINE sorta format. its really.... taxing on me really haha.

Without further ado, snippets , of , my, rife.(life)

A Random day hanging out with frens


The day i got drunk and vomitted under a tree. Culprit = the 2nd cup from the left. Mimosa WTF

National Day

Fireworks go boomz



boomz

Moar Boomz

Tired army men that just wanna go home. BUT SINGAPORE COMES FIRST!

A Bird with lights


Small Bird

Thats a BIGASS TANK! and a partially bald person hogging 20% of camera space.
2 birds and our national flag. MOON AND STARS IN THE EVENING YALL.


My Little Hamsters/Ham Hams/ Daughters


Idk pepper ended up so scary. Dun fuck with her. Oh yea shes on my laptop.

Salt + pepper sleeping in a saucepan. Ahh sisterly love.

Salt was supposedly eating while shes slping. but.... it looks like shes some kungfu star here. Ratman from ninja turtle?


Zoo trip/ Pokemon Safari zone


Small Tree Tamarins(?) Gotta catch em all.

There are 3 ninjas hiding in this fountain. Can u spot them?

A live aligator where a chinese family thought it was fake. Would wish to see 1 of them jump down and experience it realness. Alas, didnt happen.


Black gorillas/ monkey staring down at me. Looks like a pimp no?

A bunch of pidgeyottos

This white tiger was being such a diva lo. Pacing around for us to take his pic

Pedro and friends. Bunch of cute otters cuddling

Squirtle gasping for air, need to replenish pp for water gun

A monkey that has a peculiar resemblance to an average ang moh man (caucasian)

White faced mankey staring at me. How come all monkeys stare?

Mankey evolves to Primape

I fed one of them, my happiest 5 bucks spent.

erm.... penguin??

This pic is non-halal ( people who say i racist, pig really not halal wat)

Anaconda looking fishes + a ghostly apparition of my legs.

Bird with blue head and red throat

Dunnoe this animal's name, but it has anthlers
Fucking jealous of the guy on top of elephant. Tsk

A ninja squirrel, raping the tree trunk using its teeth

Monkey mama with an infant! The father keep blocking the baby from photographers lo! I managed to snag one albeit unclear photo of them without the father after many tries.

Shes pretty bored when we came.

Blur view of a Polar Bear's rear

Deer that moos.

Lovely. There are dogs in the zoo, wild sexy dogs. Im jealous
Waa... They remind me of sexy.

A leopard's rear. Missed the body
Eh... Colourful iguana

That face reminds me of an old pervert man

Sunbathing komodo i guess?

Meh. Sunbathing crocos. I wanna see things getting eaten, not stationary sunbathers!

I swear it was about to charge at me. Look at it!

Doesnt it reminds you of a typical young 14 yr old wannabe gangster? Look at the face!

1 zebra with a weird neck and 3 zebra asses facing us.

Ostrich lay big eggs, so they need big ass

This fellow is definitely taunting me. I get it la, u tall i noe.

Dropping-like bats hanging on branches

AFRO BIRD 1!
AFRO BIRD 2 BENDING HIS HEAD!

I had someone distract the rhinos and snap this. Spot the difference anyone?

A random day out with my girl

This is the amount of food she ate. Herself. No seriously. And do u notice anything peculiar in this pic? NO? Ok ok let me show u.

Look at the HUGE ASS MUSCLES! Dun mess with her, or she will #$#%# u up!

And we ate this some day ago. Cleared it all up


A random day out with my friend

Star wars? Christmas????!! There is no hope in this world

A random day in school

Do u find anything weird in this pic? Ans : Normally ppl who sell fresh fruits are in the wet market. WTF are these fruit sellers doing in the middle of a polytechnic school!!!! Thats absurd! Nxt u can expect fishmongers to start setting up shop here soon.


I HAVE FINISHED MY ENTRY!!!!! Pls say u love me after reading all of this. It is much appreciated.



Bless yall.




































No comments: