Jan 19, 2010

Dun fight among yourselves

Hello to everybody. Haha hello "auntie". I noe u reading my blog.


To everyone who is STILL misunderstood about my relationship with 3 girlfriends. I really dunnoe wat to say.


First of all im flattered. I wish i can get 3 girlfriends la, which guy dun wan. But really, my conscience and my upbringing is much more higher class than pimps and cheaters.


So let me clarify ALL OVER AGAIN and pls hor, li hai jiu hao. Bu yao jia li hai. Wan to read, read everything. Dun read halfway blame and fight ppl becuz


1) U are insulting me as an upright boy. Do i need to cheat on my gf seriously?


2) U drag ur family members morale down. Cheer up la im not so frivilous one or wt u spell that.


So "auntie", i show u my 2 gfs beside her. Dun jealous hor. They very chio 1.


Introducing... My two girls!



U see u see!! Chio or not. 2 of them slping tgt somemore. Im quite proud of them also

As u can see, the most outer one the name call pepper, inside the fat one = salt. Heres another pic of them

Yea. Left is salt . Right is pepper.

Auntie ar, this is the gf i talkin abt. U dun anyhow think leh. My life hor, not really alot of drama 1. I somemore so short, 160cm where got quality to flirt around?

So pls, do us a favour.

1) Dun stalk my blog. Wan to see, tag. I will kindly reply you.

2) Dun jump to conclusions. Read ALL.

3) Pls ditch the "bad boy" image of me. I not pai kia.

Sry for the rather angry tone. Im actually quite insulted if u realise. And if u apologise, i will just treat as if it didn't happen. Solely because i respect u as an elder.

So to wrap up today's post.

MY SO-CALLED 2 GIRLFRIENDS ARE LITTLE FURRY HAMSTERS!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

To start earning money with your blog, initially use Google Adsense but gradually as your traffic increases, keep adding more and more money making programs to your site.